This website and its contents are owned by theHouse of Illustration(save for any content displayed, or contained within the site, that is subject to third party rights), and all elements of the website and all rights therein, including but not limited to the content and general design, are protected by copyright and database rights.
Our logo, and any other marks associated with us, are also subject to copyright, and may not be used without our express written consent.
This site may also display the trade marks of third parties. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any such trade mark without the express written permission of the legal owner of the trade mark.
©House of Illustration 2014 all rights reserved
We are registered under the Data Protection Act.
We may use IP addresses to track how people are using the site, to analyse trends and develop the site.
Under no circumstances will any financial data be disclosed to any third party. In addition any contact details given to us by individuals, companies or other organisations, who have been kind enough to donate to theHouse of Illustration, will solely be used to respond to the individual concerned.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, or register with us for any other reason, or contact us, we may keep your details and the information you send us on our database. This information will not be used for any reason other than that described below:
- to send out email updates to subscribers
- to get an overview of any user feed back
- to develop the content of our website
- any other purposes described at the time the details were given to us
- under no circumstances will we sell this information
- we will only ever share this information with other like minded institutions or bodies, and this will only be done with your consent
- each screen that asks you for personal information will also give you the opportunity to opt out of us sharing your data.
If we at any point decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by email. Users will have a chance to inform us not to use their information in a different manner.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us, marking your correspondence FAO the Administrator at theHouse of Illustration.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and viewing any of the content, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following:
- all material on this site is provided for browsing and viewing purposes only – as such, you may freely access this site for the purposes of viewing, interacting or listening to the contents.
- no image, or substantial part thereof, or other content may be reproduced, communicated to the public, distributed, re-used or extracted from this website for any purpose (including without limitation any storage, reproduction, linking or indexing for the purposes of any search engines) without the prior written consent of theHouse of Illustrationor other third party copyright owner. Where third party permission is required theHouse of Illustrationmakes no warranties or representations in this regard nor does it purport to grant any such rights.
- no permission is granted to create any hyperlinks to any part of this website or to frame any pages or images from this website. The prior written consent of theHouse of Illustrationmust be sought.
Any query or dispute relating in any way to the use or contents of this site shall be governed by English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
To the fullest extent permitted by English law (which law shall apply), theHouse of Illustrationhereby expressly excludes liability for any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with your use of this site, further but without limitation, we shall
- have no liability in connection with any use made of this website or any images or other content contained within it.
- not be responsible for the content of any other internet site that is linked to this site.
- we make no warranty that this site or its contents are free from infection by viruses or anything else that my damage or affect your computer.
- although we use all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content of this website, we make no representations guarantees or warranties as to its correctness or reliability.