We aim to develop a diverse community of illustrators of all ages through high-quality teaching and creative collaboration.
We welcome everyone who wants to learn to illustrate. All our workshops, courses, projects and programmes are taught by professional illustrators who share their expertise and passion.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, family, lifelong learner or practicing illustrator yourself, we have a learning opportunity for you to develop your skills, confidence, knowledge and practice.
- Online courses and masterclasses for adult illustration learners
- Free downloadable learning resources and activities for families
- Free downloadable teaching resources for Key Stages 2 and 3
- In-school illustration projects and workshops
- INSET days for primary school teachers
Subscribe to our Schools’ newsletter for updates on our school’s learning programme.
Watch our video to find out more about what we do: