What does 'cross-disciplinary' mean? How do people do it and what can the rest of us learn?
Our regular evening of short, focused provocations returns. A forum for definition-bending and discussion, we will bring together a unique line-up of agile practitioners spanning art forms. A cross section of cross-disciplinary professionals fetched from all corners of the creative industries will discuss how they combine illustration with other media. Each will have just six minutes in the limelight.
- Petra Bishai, whose work is inspired by urban life reflecting her fascination with living in a large city.
- Michael Czerwinski, designer, producer and House of Illustration Public Programmes Curator, will talk about talking about illustration.
- Rachel Lillie, an illustrator working on both commissioned and self initiated projects.
- Paddy Molloy, an illustrator who has worked extensively for theatre and print publication.
- Claire Partington, celebrated ceramicist, talks abour reimagining back stories for historical figure.
- Tomi Vollauschek, co-founder of Stereohype, an international platform for both emerging and established talents.