House of Illustration’s INSET sessions have been developed with primary school teachers over eleven years. Teachers leave brimming with new ideas of how to use illustration across the curriculum.
- Incorporate illustration across the curriculum, including literacy and science
- Improve teachers’ confidence to model and teach art techniques
- Learn practical, accessible and effective techniques
- No previous experience in creative subjects needed
- Tailored to individual schools’ improvement plan goals
- Illustration for literacy and English
- Illustration across the curriculum
- Illustration for wellbeing
Please get in touch if you have another INSET idea and we will adapt our offer to support your needs.
Each session can accommodate up to 40 teachers
Half day: £850
Full day: £995
Travel costs may be charged for visits to schools outside London.
What teachers say
“It's fun and inspiring and you leave with plenty of ideas that you want to action straight away. It's in no way intimidating – you won't feel judged on your own artistic ability.” Assistant Head Teacher, Essex
“As someone who is not confident in art, the course brought lots of enjoyment and was focused the creative process, not the end product.” Teacher, Islington
Please email us at email@example.com to book or with any questions.
Subscribe to our Schools’ newsletter to hear about our latest opportunities for schools and teachers.